Originally written July 29, 2007
I want to believe that our pasts are not lost upon us. That they speak to us, walk with us through our travels as part of something greater than us, greater than any presence we can imagine.
In our lasting moment together, we find that faded purpose for what once was. Until that day then had come to pass. From where we are now and where we are meant to be, they would all find their way back home once again. The spirits awoke and nothing would be the same. Nothing was ever what it once seemed.
If you and I are powerless now, I want to believe that if we listen to what is spoken that the spirits of those that walk beside us can give us the power to save ourselves. I want to believe.
The end of The Battle of Evermore.
July 5, 2005 - July 29, 2007
No comments:
Post a Comment