June 7, 2009

Scenes From the Darkside of the Moon

Photobucket

Typical night in Lan Kwai Fong, rocking it out in the club L'Apartment. Everyone loves the large American cowboy wearing a hat like that. Jeffery, Kevin, Jay, Ray, Janelle and Jenny.

Photobucket

Took the juris doctor kids out to celebrate their first law school midterm. We went to Dan Ryan's Chicago Bar in Pacific Place. The night I became a lawyer I had my own celebration here, seemed fitting. Jay and Casey.

Photobucket

Group shot of our hike to The Peak overlooking the island after zee German's international business transactions course.

Photobucket

After coming down from The Peak we went back to our home away from home, Lan Kwai Fong. Wolff challenged the fighting Irishman to a drinking contest next time we go out after class. Who is this white girl that has shown up out of nowhere? Here we are before heading off to the Kabuki Lounge. Jay, Elodie, Simone, and Janelle.

Photobucket

The Big Bad standing alone on The Peak. For my eyes have seen the world over now, and the sights I see here continue to amaze me every day. The mountains, jungles, crowds, what passes as food. There is nothing that I cannot do here, and every day I'm proving that a little more. Are we dreaming, where have you gone now?

No comments: