Originally written July 28, 2005
One year, minus two days.
That's how long I have until the Bar exam. For those not familiar with that pleasant world of hurt, its the two day test all lawyers must take after law school to actually practice law. So I could have rocked it out with grades in law school, but if I don't pass the big bad next July then it was all for naught. As if law school finals being one hundred percent of your final grade in a class wasn't enough fun to begin with.
But I will drive myself sick worrying about it in seven months from now. Until then, we have other problems to solve.
I was gone this past weekend or so. More ways than one, but still, off the computer. I'm not sure what's going on other than the fact I'm heading back to Kansas within a week to set up my new apartment. Living in a single for the first time in four years, I'll make I tell some stories about when I last lived in a single and how I thought I was living Fight Club during it. Now, hit me back kids, where do we go from here.
No comments:
Post a Comment